Business Loans & Financing
Chicago's Business Loans & Financing Attorneys
Business finance can be brutal. Often a business is cash-based, or recently set up, without the traditional financial benchmarks that banks like to see.
In a tight credit climate, some business arrangements do not fall into neat categories beloved by bank loan officers. At the Chicago, Illinois, business law office of Griffith & Jacobson, LLC, our business loan and financing lawyers will assist you in finding the right fit for a loan. If you have a bank loan you are having trouble paying off, we can help the banks rework the loan. We are effective in negotiating bank loan workouts.
We have over 50 years of experience in arranging business financing in the Chicago Loop, within blocks of major financial institutions. We have built relationships with many of the largest financial and banking institutions in the Chicagoland area and can guide you through every step of the process. Read more about why Griffith & Jacobson, LLC is the right choice for your business financing needs at G&J Philosophy.
Contact a business financing attorney, Arieh M. Flemenbaum or Louis A. Rascia at Griffith & Jacobson, LLC, through this Web site or call (312) 236-8110 to schedule an initial consultation.
There can be a multitude of problems in Business financing and funding. Perhaps your company:
- is in the midst of a turnaround
- is underperforming or failing in a difficult economic environment
- is new, without a long operating history
- is heavily leveraged in order to get working capital
- has a long lead time before you see customer or third-party payment
- is expanding rapidly, so a lot of cash went for capital, real estate and new personnel expenses
If your bank is balking at funding you, we can ferret out the reasons and figure out the problem.
We can look at alternative business financing methods:
- Real estate financing.
- Securitization of assets. In this method, loans, leases, receivables, and other assets with common features are packaged into interest-bearing securities.
- Industrial revenue bond financing. When buying or building a new facility, improving or refinancing an existing facility, or acquiring new equipment, you may be able to finance your expenditures on a tax-exempt basis and get substantial savings through tax-exempt industrial revenue bonds.
Banking transactions are complex. You need experienced attorneys with a proven, successful track record. Griffith & Jacobson, LLC provides cost-effective, practical representation. For a list of the business areas and industries our firm has served click the following link- Businesses & Industries Served.
Contact Griffith & Jacobson, LLC, today by e-mail Contact Us or at (312) 236-8110 for efficient, effective, affordable legal solutions for all your business needs. Free initial consultation available with skilled legal counsel on business loans and finance issues.
Follow our business lawyers on twitter @Bizlawyers (http://www.twitter.com/BizLawyers)
Griffith & Jacobson, LLC - We know business - Chicago's business lawyers.